Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

So sorry for the silence! It’s been a whirlwind month so far..Easter, work, training for a Mini Marathon, I barley have had time to breathe!  My wardrobe has taken the hardest hit this month. Honestly, I  think my closet really will cry if I wear my favorite grey slacks one more time. I mean really, how many times can you wear slacks, a dress shirt and a cardigan? Umm I did… almost every.single.day this month. *ashamed sigh*

But with today being the first of May ( Happy May Day by the way!), I am resolving  to make May a month in which I wear items that are often stuffed in the back of my closet and overlooked.

I shall begin my experiment with some very lovely, but often overlooked dresses. Today I am sporting this look and I am trying out a new hairstyle as well.






Have a lovely day!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K