Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Pants Are Awesome


If there is one thing that every girl/woman/person/human must own, it’s a pair of black skinny pants. Traditionally, it’s the little black dress that gets all of the attention, but this post is dedicated to the most worn and well-loved item in my closet, my black skinny pants. I dress them up, I dress them down, I roll them into capris for the summer and pair them with tall boots for the fall and winter. Honestly, I would wear these every day if I could. Below is my current favorite pair and some nifty ideas on how to rock this look. 



Express Pants
                                                                 


                                                                 From Work to Play

From Work to Play



Casual Date Night 



1 comment:

 

Site Design by Fabulous K