Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm Back!


I'm back! Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Check out my swanky new blog thanks to the incredibly creative mind of Kelly over at Fabulous K!  

So what's happened while I have been gone? Well what hasn't happened should be question. New job, vacation, the holidays, becoming an Aunt, oh and no biggie, I got engaged!!!! 



                                  

Yup, I am now in the thick of wedding planning (And trying to get my butt in shape and retain my sanity)! Get ready; you’re going to get an eyeful of wedding awesomeness here in the upcoming weeks and months. 

Welcome back! 


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Congrats on your engagement, how exciting! (And thank you for the mention; you were SO great to work with.) xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K