Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Hello!


Did you all think I fell into a black hole? Well I did, a giant black hole filled with graduations, cookouts, Memorial Day celebrations and hectic work schedule.


But it’s okay, because I am back! Safe and sound.  I don’t know about you, but I am ready for some serious R&R this weekend. Below are a few things that will be occupying my time.


Shopping for a dress to wear to weddings/parties. I am particularly fond of this dress.








Sleeping! Watch out bed, you and I have some serious snuggling to do this weekend.






Baking cookies. I haven’t made cookies in forever, despite the fact I used to make them every week in the summer as a kid (Oh now I get why I have a crazy addiction to sugar!) *light bulb*. This recipe is fabulous!


Photo- from For Me For You
Enjoy your weekend!!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K