Monday, June 18, 2012

Zucchini Bread

 I love zucchini bread. I love it so much I am dedicating a whole post to it. It’s rich, moist texture with the added crunch of walnuts and the comforting taste of cinnamon really hits the spot with me. It is not only my favorite, but also my family’s favorite as well. A special request from my Dad this past weekend for Father’s Day had me brushing off our recipe and baking a huge batch. I hadn’t made it in a long time and had never attempted this recipe in my apartment so I was moderately skeptical it would turn out well.

But despite an oven that has a decided slant toward the back, and raging humidity, the batch came out beautifully! It was rich, moist and had the perfect touch of cinnamon. Special thanks goes to my man friend for grinding up the zucchini and battling the evil, sparking blender.


The pan barely lasted the day on Saturday, it was that good. SCORE!!!!!



This recipe is incredible. The blog is pretty amazing too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K