Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Best Face Wash Ever


To say I have sensitive skin is an understatement. Literally just looking at my skin the wrong way causes it to break out. What I eat causes it to break out, sleeping with my hand on my face at night causes me to have a massive breakout. Basically anything and everything causes me to have a skin melt down! As you can imagine, I am beyond picky about what I will use on my face. Currently, I use the skin care line Arcona for all of my face products as I have had the best success with their products. However, I ran out of my normal face wash awhile ago and I didn't have time to make it to the spa to pick up some more. Out of desperation, I picked up Olay Foaming Face Wash--Sensitive Skin at the drugstore. I washed my face with it a couple of times and waited for the disastrous results. But surprisingly, my skin was soft, smooth and was actually improving! I have been using it for a month now and my skin is looking great. Who would have thought? While this face wash can tend to leave a slight residue, my dry skin doesn't mind at all. It's nice to have a cheaper face wash option that I don't have to run to the spa to pick up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K