Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Color Therapy

My spring wardrobe consists mostly of black, grey and the occasional white/pink. I’ll admit, I am not very adventurous when it comes to color. Maybe it’s because I am too practical with my purchases, but if I spend money on a piece of clothing, I want to know it can transition through most of the seasons and will match everything in my closet. Boorriiinnnggg.
This spring, I have promised myself to only buy items that have color. After swallowing sheer panic as I purchased my first coral pencil skirt from our local Target. I found myself feeling liberated.
Oh.my.gosh. what have I unleashed? Now I can’t seem to buy something unless it has color! Not quite yet willing to spend some big bucks on a gorgeous pair of bright pants like this, I nabbed these over the weekend. Sunny and bright, these capris are dirt cheap and have instantly taken my weekend wardrobe to a happy, colorful place. 



I paired them with a white t-shirt, some chunky mint green jewelry, black heels and BAM! I had a colorful outfit that made my black and grey wardrobe nearly have a nervous breakdown. But hey, my closet can’t get too freaked out, I DID wear a pair of black heels…

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these jeans! So comfortable, for women's jeans that is, yet they look sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K