Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maxi skirts are one of those whimsical spring/ summer items that I aspire to wear. I throw my long black maxi skirt on with high hopes of making a relaxed, yet polished look, only to tear it off frustrated when I can’t find the right combination. Unfortunately, most of the inspiration I have found always involve a cut off top that is too short or a boho look that doesn’t necessarily work with my daily activities. I was browsing around  some of my favorite blogs last night and I found some great inspiration that have encouraged me to give my maxi skirt another try.
 Source:be-mod.com
Source: Cupcakes and Cashmere

-Kat

1 comment:

  1. Love the flow of the maxi! Wrap a belt around it and tuck in a shirt and it is a great look! Love these phtos! Great options! Flip flops or heals! So flexible!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K