Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Darker Side of Nail Polish

My nail polish color usually rotates between, pink, red, pink, red and maybe the occasional purple. But this week I decided to venture into the darker side of nail polish. Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI seemed to be scarily dark, but after trying it on, this polish was exactly what I was looking for. Dark, moody and a gorgeous shade of burgundy and purple, this polish exceeded my expectations. This shade has been working beautifully with my bright outfits. If you’re thinking about trying a dark nail polish, this would be a great first step.





It’s almost Friday! Thank goodness!

-Kat

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Check out OPI Katy Perry NLE53 Black Shatter. It is another good dark nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! I will have to give that one a try!

      Delete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K