Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Addiction Alert!

Over the weekend, the hubby and I went shopping for some furniture and holiday items at World Market. While I expected to find the usual suspects of cute pillows, curtains and furniture, I didn't expect to find a hidden treasure trove of necklaces, scarves and headbands! The poor hubby had to endure at least 40 minutes of me pawing through the racks of unique and versatile accessories.

Once I emerged, I found the most versatile necklace that goes with every sweater I own...






And I also found this extremely flattering headband. Hello holiday outfits!  


Buy it here


Extra bonus, more than half of the necklaces they had were beaded strands without any metal, and if you are allergic to nickle/cheap metal like I am, this was a huge "buy every necklace they have in stock" moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K