Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pursuing A Dream


Big exciting news on the blog today! After lots of thinking, dreaming, praying and planning, I have officially jumped into pursuing my dream career! I will be taking my background in communication and be getting further education in nutrition to help sharpen my skills and take it from a love, to a profession. To be able to fully focus on my dream, I have left my current full time job to pursue this journey.  Is it terrifying? Yes. Do I sometimes have a heart attack thinking about the cost and sacrifice this will take? Yes. Is it insanely exciting and a dream come true? Yes yes yes!!!


What does this mean for the blog?  Well you can expect more activity for one! I will have more time to dedicate to my recently neglected blog. So buckle your seat belts folks, you’re going to get an earful ( or would it be an eyeful?)! However, if nutrition isn't your thing and you are getting ready to eliminate my blog from your line up, have no fear! I will still be blogging about my other loves as well ( fashion, fitness and beauty products)!

Are you ready to jump in with me on this crazy adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K